Terms & Conditions
You understand that your account with Just Coffee can and will be deleted and blocked of future use if you are reported to not follow these terms and conditions of the Just Coffee app.
We strive to provide you with the highest levels of customer service including protecting your privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (although, this information does not restrict our rights under that Act). This policy sets out how justcoffeeapp.com.au collects, uses and discloses your personal information. If you wish to contact us regarding this policy you can email our privacy officer directly at email@example.com
By accessing the justcoffeeapp.com.au website (Website and iPhone appllcation) you agree to the use, processing and disclosure of your personal information as set out below
2. justcoffeeapp.com.au confirms that any personal details which you provide to us or which are available to public registers from which justcoffeeapp.com.au can identify you are held in accordance with justcoffeeapp.com.au’s data protection policy.
4. When you visit certain areas of the Website, justcoffeeapp.com.au may ask you for information about yourself. justcoffeeapp.com.au will not collect any information about you without your consent. This information will be used only for the following purposes:
providing services requested by you
verifying your identity;
responding to any queries or feedback you may have;
for statistical purposes to improve the Website and services to you;
administering the Website; and
notifying you of products or special offers which justcoffeeapp.com.au’ or its associates provide that may be of interest to you.
5. By using the Just Coffee app you agree to not to hold the Just Coffee app or the creators of the Just Coffee app liable for any emotional, personal or physical harm or infliction caused to you by other Just Coffee app users. You agree to use your own personal best judgment when choosing to meet other users. You agree to always meet other users in a safe, well lit, public place, with other members of the public in casual vocal proximity. You agree not to meet other users at their home or a place that is not familiar to you. You agree to always meet in a mutual and public place. You understand that Just Coffee is only designed to have two friendly strangers meet for a coffee, lunch, or other casual meeting where you can talk and pass some time. You agree not to pressure other users to share personal information. You understand that your account with Just Coffee can and will be deleted and blocked if you reported to not follow these terms and conditions of the Just Coffee app.
5. By completing any application forms, questionnaires, surveys or other data collection mechanisms you acknowledge that you do not object to justcoffeeapp.com.au and partners contacting you whether by telephone, email or in writing for any of the above purposes. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information we may not be able to provide our services to you.
6. We may contact you for suggestions and feedback on how we can better serve our customers. This may be conducted by external customer satisfaction groups.
7. Your details will be disclosed to justcoffeeapp.com.au’s associated companies and also to other carefully selected third parties such as agents, contractors, preferred suppliers, customers, mailing systems, billing and debt recovery functions, professional advisers, government agencies as required by law, etc. justcoffeeapp.com.au takes reasonable measures to ensure that these organisations observe their privacy obligations under the law and protect your personal
information and confidentiality. By registering on the Website you consent to justcoffeeapp.com.au passing on such details.
8. If you click through to third party websites from the justcoffeeapp.com.au Website we recommend you check the privacy policies of the third party websites you visit. justcoffeeapp.com.au will not be liable for information or content of third party websites including the privacy practices of the operators of third party websites.
9. justcoffeeapp.com.au will use reasonable endeavours to keep your information safe on a secure server protected from unauthorised third parties. Access to justcoffeeapp.com.au’s backend system is password protected and behind a strong firewall. Financial information, if stored, will be stored on industry standard secure systems.
10. justcoffeeapp.com.au will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give justcoffeeapp.com.au. justcoffeeapp.com.au’s agents or contractors who have access to the information given to justcoffeeapp.com.au are required to keep the information confidential and not permit it to be used for any purposes other than carrying out the services which they are performing for justcoffeeapp.com.au.
11. justcoffeeapp.com.au will take reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect and disclose about you is accurate, complete and current. However, as most of that information is supplied by you, the accuracy of that information is largely dependent upon you. Again, we recommend you check your information on our Website and keep us up to date with your information.
12. If you provide personal information about other individuals (e.g. your authorized representatives) we rely on you to inform those individuals, obtain their consent to the disclosure of their information and give them our contact details should they require any further information.
13. If you have given justcoffeeapp.com.au information about yourself and would like copies of the information please ask to do so. Your request may have to be put in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to your information.
14. From time to time justcoffeeapp.com.au may collect information about you which does not identify you personally. This type of information may include the type of internet browser or computer operating system which you are using and the domain name of the website from which you are linked to the Website or an advertisement on the Website.
15. When you view the Website or any such advertisements, justcoffeeapp.com.au may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a Cookie or similar file (as described above) and will help justcoffeeapp.com.au tailor the Website or advertisement to match your interest and preferences better.
16. Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however, your browser may be adjusted to warn you when cookies are being used or to disable them. If you disable your cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website nor take advantage of what Cookies may offer. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
17. You acknowledge and agree that no system or technique can guarantee the security of the information held on the Website because the Website is accessible via the internet which is a public network.
18. justcoffeeapp.com.au shall not be liable to you as a result of unauthorised access to the Website. The nature of the internet means that your visit may result in a transfer of information across international boundaries including countries whose data protection laws may be less stringent than in Australia. By visiting the Website and communicating electronically with justcoffeeapp.com.au you consent to such transfers.
Special Privacy Provisions
The Just Coffee App you have downloaded from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store is owned and managed by Rees Advertising PTY LTD (An Australian Company). When you provide your personal information through a Rees Advertising Pty Ltd website, Rees Advertising collects your personal information and may use your information to learn more about you, and advertise other services and products to you. If you do not provide this information, Rees Advertising will not be able to provide you with access to the Just Coffee App. You can access your personal information stored by Rees Advertising by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition by providing your personal information to the Rees Advertising Pty Ltd., you have asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. To that end, by clicking the privacy check box on the website, you consent to:
Rees Advertising Pty Ltd. selling (for a fee) your personal information to potential finance brokers, providers of loan facilities and other lead providers who may in turn on-sell that information to other entities (Other Parties); and
Rees Advertising Pty Ltd. providing your personal information to third party credit providers and finance brokers which may provide you with offers or information on goods or services they may be able to provide to you; and
any personal information you provide to us (or give to any other third party consistent with this consent), and any other information we obtain about you (including any credit information), being sent or stored within Australia, or a country outside of Australia.
In consenting to the selling of your personal information to Paid International Ltd you agree to their on-selling of your personal information to their panel of external providers.
If your personal information is provided to Other Parties, you also expressly acknowledge and consent to those Other Parties obtaining your personal information from, and exchanging your personal information with, third parties to verify the information you provide to us in the application form, and in order to for those Other Parties to meet identity verification and other obligations under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation.
Furthermore, by entering your e-mail address and other contact details in your online application and by clicking the privacy check box on this website, you consent to Rees Advertising and their chosen partners to contacting you by phone, mail, text message or e-mail to:
assist you in completing your online application to their satisfaction; and
confirm and verify your personal information and identity; and
check why you have failed to complete the application form (for example to check if there were technical or other issues); and
market to you products and services you may like and provide you special offers and discounts.
By clicking the check box, you expressly:
acknowledge that for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) the finance broker is acting as an agent of a credit provider;
acknowledge that the loan provider or finance broker may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
to obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The information provided will be limited to identity particulars – your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses), date of birth, and name of employer, and may include your driver’s licence number, or other identity card number.
Some of these loan providers or finance brokers may also conduct an identity check for the purposes of identifying you under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation and may in addition request that you provide your driver’s licence number or other identity card number or document such as your Medicare or passport details. They may disclose any of your information from time to time, as required or permitted by law.
For the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing Act 2006, you acknowledge that you have given express consent for us or the Other Parties: to obtain your personal information (such as your name, address and date of birth) from you for the purposes of verifying your identity; to disclose such information to a credit reporting agency; and have given consent for the credit reporting agency to use such information, solely for the purposes of making an assessment of whether your information matches information held on your credit information file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.
Consent for identity verification
If your personal information is provided to Other Parties, you also expressly acknowledge and consent to those Other Parties obtaining your personal information from, and exchanging your personal information with, third parties to verify the information you provide to us in the application form, and in order to for those Other Parties to meet identity verification and other obligations under the AML Act.??Furthermore by entering your e-mail address and other contact details in your online application and by clicking the privacy check box below, you consent to us and the potential buyers without any limits, contacting you by phone, mail, text message, or electronic message to:
a. Assist you in completing your online application to their satisfaction; and
b. Confirm and verify your personal information and identity; and
c. Check why you have failed to complete the application form or other documents(for example to check if there were technical or other issues) ; and
d. Market to you products and services you may like and provide you special offers and discounts, in accordance with the SPAM CAN Act.
In addition by providing your personal information on this website, you have asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers. Some of these finance brokers listed here may conduct a credit check before deciding whether to assist you. By clicking the check box , you expressly:
a. Acknowledge that for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) the finance broker is acting as an agent of a credit provider
b. May give information about you (Credit Reporting Information) to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
i to obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
ii allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The Credit Reporting Information provided will be limited to identity particulars – your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses), date of birth, name of employer, and driver’s licence number.